1. Sapra A, Malik A, Bhandari P.: Vital sign assessment. StatPearls. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK553213/. StatPearls Publishing, Treasure Island, USA, 2019. (accessed February 27, 2020).
2. Morone NE, Weiner DK.: Pain as the fifth vital sign: exposing the vital need for pain education. Clin Ther, 35(11): 1728-1732, 2013.
3. Mower WR, Sachs C, Nicklin EL, Baraff LJ.: Pulse oximetry as a fifth pediatric vital sign. Pediatrics, 99(5): 681-686, 1997.
4. Sallis R. Developing healthcare systems to support exercise: exercise as the fifth vital sign. Br J Sports Med, 45(6): 473-474, 2011.
5. American Academy of Pediatrics Committee on Adolescence; American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Committee on Adolescent Health Care, Diaz A, Laufer MR, Breech LL.: Menstruation in girls and adolescents: using the menstrual cycle as a vital sign. Pediatrics, 118(5): 2245-2250, 2006.